Our Unique Perspective
Health insurance from a women’s perspective serving California residents.
- Health insurance from a women’s perspective serving California small business owners and Medicare beneficiaries.
- Women’s needs are different when it comes to health care so they are also different when it comes to health insurance. I understand those needs and take great care with helping you with plan selection.
Great care means a consultative approach.
- Finding out what is most important to a prospective client is the place that we start from.
- Health insurance also can be complicated. So our second goal is to make it easier for you- so that selecting the right plan is easier for you.
- My goal is to match the best plan with your specific needs and your employees’ needs. You interests being served first is my priority.
Insurance Carriers We Work With
Anthem Blue Cross
Sutter Health Plus
Western Health Advantage
For Medicare Supplement plans only:
Blue Cross & Blue Shield
Mutual of Omaha
Meet the Team
Founder and President, Christine Glaesman has been operating Storehouse Insurance Services since 2008. She has gone through the volatility caused by Healthcare Reform; advised and supported business owners and Medicare members in light of all the changes. Christine is passionate about people knowing and understanding their health insurance options.